America: the land of freedom

 

I am Juan El Salvador and I am trying to get over the American border to reach the land of freedom. I do like it here in Mexico. I love our food especially the taco’s and chimichangas but I am currently in a dire need of assistance. I had a gang full of strong men and women but the women got pregnant. So the power of our gang fell off and my men got killed.

I still have a group of men with me and a ton of money but I am getting hunted by a rival gang who took over the city. I could get the city back but I realized something: I am getting tired from all this, I am tired of all this killing. So I have decided to follow my one and only true passion: dancing. To pursue this goal I need to get out of Mexico because I have to many enemies. So where better to go than the land of freedom: America. There is one singular problem for me. I am a wanted criminal in Mexico. I need someone who is a big black man and who has a smart plan to get me over the border with a new identity.

 I want a man because after what happened I do think that women are unreliable. I have enough money to compensate whatever it costs and a group strong men. This for whoever takes the job I am a big Mexican man that has a hat on with a scar on his right eye. I am always surrounded by a group of men. So that is how you can find 

Comments

  1. Hello Juan, I am willing to help. You don’t even have to pay me anything. But I don’t understand why you would wat to go to the USA. That’s your choice. Rico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kawalski Penguino6 June 2024 at 00:52

    Hello Juan, I would love to help you get over the border and make your dancing dreams come true. It doesn't matter what I got to do to get you over to Amerika, the pay just has to be good and I don't want to help children.
    ~Kawalski Penguino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Juan, i can help you if you give me some cash. I'm the perfect guy you're looking for. I'm black like the skies at night. But , there's one thing i will mention. That is that i will go by bike to save you. Is that all right? Because I'm so broke that i use a bike to travel around the world.
    See you soon! Octavius the 4th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like we are a perfect match Octavius the 4th! It is no problem if we go by bike as long as we can make it to the United States. I can give you about 1 million dollars if that is enough for you.
      -Juan El Salvador

      Delete
  4. Hey Juan
    You know you sound like a though guy, and I like that.
    So I have a trade offer: I'll smuggle you to America and you become my loyal minion for eternity.
    What do you think?
    Text me back.
    kisses!
    Irob Yu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco