Scamming in paradise Morocco

 

Scamming in paradise Morocco 

 

I’m Abdelalii Sunil, I love money, really love it, but don’t know how to earn it. That was until recently, I scammed someone by accident and earned €500! How I did it? Let me tell you, I needed some money because I’m unemployed. I texted my brother asking him for it, later I saw that it was sent to the wrong number. Before I could correct my mistake I had €500 in my bank account. And It felt amazing, I had never felt so fulfilled. Since then I stared scamming more and more, building out a scamming empire.  

 

My life is great, I now live in a large villa with a swimming pool and an excellent view of the Moroccan countryside. Now that I live this fancy life it has been getting more difficult to earn enough money to maintain my new lifestyle. So, I’m looking for someone to help me out so I can expand my empire and retire in a couple of years.  

 

I need someone who is a good English speaker, funny and knows how to scam or is an believable liar. I’m not picky I just need a friendly guy or girl to fulfil these needs (a potential bestie). If you want, you can live in my villa before you to earn your money. If this is you, give me a call 

Abdelalii Sunil 

Comments

  1. Greetings Abdelalii Sunil,
    I noticed that we both want the same thing by doing what we are good at. So, hear me out. You and I, the perfect partners in crime, scamming people together (no mercy for the old rich ladies) I am an Indian scammer with great experiences. I would like to recieve a message back from you.

    Naryan Bakshir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Naryan,

      Thank you so much for your comment! We indeed have a lot in common, you're exactly what I'm looking for. I would like to hire you, but that is under one condition, you would have to move to Morocco. I can provide you with everything you need here but I would really, really like you close to me. If we're close together we can scam more effortlessly and plan the thing we're going to do together. I will be waiting for your reply.

      Greetings, Abdelalii Sunil

      Delete
    2. Hello my new partner Abdelalii,
      Perfect, I will do my best te work with you. A reminder if we will work togheter, the money we recieve will be split 50/50.
      Naryan Bakshir

      Delete
    3. Dear Naryan,

      Thanks for your reply! I will book you a flight to my house, you can stay here until we find some place for you to stay. It will probably be a big mansion since we will be making lots of money. As for the distribution of the money and other conditions, we will talk about that later when you arrive. I'm looking forward to it!

      Abdelalii Sunil

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger