Want to kill some people?
Want to
kill some people?
I’m Aurora Dumont and I’m looking for a partner
in crime. I’m a tall, athletic person who has a butterfly tattoo on her wrist. Being
curious is a bad quality of mine. I am adventurous and hardworking, that’s why
I want to go to a store and kill all the people there and take the money. You
can have a part of the money , if you do your job. I need a tall man who is
also athletic in case we have to run away. You need to be respectful to me
because otherwise this will not work. We
will both go inside the store but you stay by the door with a gun. When we
leave I take the money and you get the car. We do this on Friday at 6 p.m., in the
store at the station. We will meet 20 minutes before 6, wear black clothes and
cover your face. You don’t touch anything, we don’t wanne leave fingerprints
behind. If you want to do this contact me and don’t be late on Friday!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello Mr. Dumont I'm exactly the guy you are looking for this crime. I have a massive urge to kill so do consider me as your option for this minor tomfoolery. I am incredibly good with running away from my problems and all i wear is black. However, I might be late.
DeleteHey, maybe you are the guy that I'm looking for. Where can we meet so we can go over the pl
DeleteHey, maybe you are the guy that I'm looking for. Where can we meet so we can go over the plan? greetings Aurora
DeleteHello Aurora Dumont, I'm exactly the person you need. I'm a tall handsome guy and I will always be respectful to you. I'll see you on Friday at 6 pm.
ReplyDeleteGreetings
Jameson
Hey, you're exactly the person I'm looking for. See you on Friday ! Aurora
DeleteHello Aurora Dumont. I am in need of money and I think that your plan is really smart. I am sure I will do a great job with helping you but I do want at least half of the money. You will not regret choosing me for this job!
ReplyDeletegreetings
Anitah Drak
Hey, you can get half of the money if you did a good job. Greetings Aurora
DeleteHey Aurora Dumont,
ReplyDeleteI see that you need me for this crime, I am a big Russian man and I already have a girlfriend so don't worry about me being inappropriate to you. I'll be there on Friday on time.
Greetings,
Raffaëllo Verda
Hey, maybe you're the guy I'm looking for.Greetings Aurora
Deletehey Aurora, I like the plan but I feel like it is missing a big component. A very big explosion. I would help if there is a big explosion involved
ReplyDelete-Rico
Hey, what do you have in mind for a big explosion? Maybe I'm interested.Aurora
DeleteHey, I’m interested in this job maybe we can meet up and discuss the details?
ReplyDeleteRed Danny
Hey, we can meet tomorrow at 6 o'clock in paridaens. Greetings Aurora
Delete