The perfect murder
The perfect murder
Hello, my name is Kimberly
Klarck. My ex-husband used to hurt me a lot. That’s why I want to kill him, but
not just go to him with a gun and done. I want to commit the perfect murder. Nobody
is going to know it was me. Or you and me.
I need a partner, because if I forget something, it’s
a catastrophe. So, I need someone to help me. Someone who remembers everything.
Every little detail. I thought I did, but I can’t take the risk to forget
something. I also want someone who is patient, because it’s going to take a
long time. We have to observe my ex-husband to know when we can kill him.
Then, we have to make a plan. Nothing can be left
behind. Not even a hair, of course. Except for the body. It’s more shocking for
one of his lovers, who will find it. I like that. If you like that too, let me
know, and maybe you become my partner in crime!
hello, I really like your idea and I would like to help. But I would like some more details. ~ Tokyo
ReplyDeleteHello, thank you for the reaction! I want to start planning the murder as soon as possible, he must die, but we have to plan the murder for a week. I want to kill him when he's home alone, a few hours before one of his lovers arrives, so we have to find that out in that week. I'm not going to pay you, but you can steal as much from him as you like, but carefully!
DeleteKimberly
Hello Kimberly,
ReplyDeleteI understand that you want to kill him. Therefore I would like to help you. But when and where are you planning to start your plan?
Greetings
Jameson
Hello, thanks for the reply! I want to start planning as soon as possible. We can rent a pedal boat in a park with a really big pond, and talk about our plans there, so nobody can hear us.
DeleteKimberly
Hi, as a girl trying to get revenge as well I would love to help you! Let me know if you want my help. --Caithlyn Balton
ReplyDeleteHello, thank you for your reply! Are you a person that thinks about all the details? It's very important we don't forget something!
DeleteKimberly
I definitly am, I rarely forget anything. I think I could really help you with your plan!--Caithlyn Balton
DeleteI think you would be a great partner! Can we meet somewhere?
DeleteYes, can you meet at bryan park, NY?
DeleteEver tried drowning him?
ReplyDeleteIf you need any more tips text me
I would like to do it a bit more dramatic (with lots of blood), but I would like some more tips!
DeleteHey,I'm interested.I know how it feels to get hurt by a man that's why I want to help you. I always do my job good, I leave nothing behind. I hope we can work out a great plan together. Greetings Aurora
ReplyDeleteHello, thanks for the reply! It looks like you have experience, so you can really help me. Leaving nothing behind is very important! Can you explain a bit more about your experience with man & murder? From what I read, I think you would be a great partner.
DeleteKimberly
Hello Kimberly Klarck, I am Jackie Smith. I would love to help you out because Ihave a lot of animals and they need food otherwise they go crazy. So I thought maybe I could feed your ex-husband to my lolvey animals. They are always so hungry so they will leave no things behind not even a nail or a hair form your ex-husband. So contact me if you want to come together to enrage the plan further.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Jackie Smith