Hey there future partner in crime!

 

Hey there future partner in crime!

I’m Jameson Greenfield and I’m 24 years old. I’m quite tall, I have brown hair and I usually wear a suit. A bad but at the same time a good thing about me is that I always want to win. I’m a brilliant guy and I’m very trustworthy.

I’m not an evil criminal, but I’ve had enough of this war between Russia and Ukraine. There is only one way to end it. We must stop Putin. I’m planning on kidnapping him. However, I cannot do that alone. Therefore I need you. I’m looking for an independent, strong and beautiful woman. You will distract Putin but you also need to be able to fight if something happens. Is this you and do you also want to put an end to this war? Let me know.

I know that this is not going to be easy. But we all know ‘Teamwork makes the dreamwork’!

Greetings

Jameson

Comments

  1. Hello Jameson Greenfield
    I am Jackie Smith and I sorry I don't really care about the war between Russia and Ukraine. I am a really selfish person all I care about is money and my pets. So I thought if you maybe pay me enough money or give me some cute little animals, I will help you. And you should want me because I am really good in distracting people because I am just a small little girl with long black hair who loves animals.
    So if you want to work with me you can come to the local supermarket on Monday at 5pm with money or cute animals.
    Bye
    Jackie Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jameson Greenfield7 June 2024 at 01:30

      Hey Jackie Smith
      I'm sorry to inform you but I would like to work together with someone who also doesn't likes Putin and wants to stop him. And not just for money.
      greetings
      Jameson

      Delete
  2. Hey Greenfield
    I'm not really that person that your looking for.
    BUT hear me out!
    I also hate Putin.
    And maybe Putin is gay, so if hes gay then he can't resist a sexy Chinese guy. (I know this from earlier experiences, don't want to get into it)
    So what do you think?
    If you want i can be your backup plan.
    Text my
    bye
    (The hot) Irob Yu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Irob Yu
      I'm glad we're on the same page.
      I'm not sure if he's gay, but you can still help me. I hope you can fight.
      Let's meet in real life to talk about it. You can still decide afterwords if you don't want to join me.
      It would be a bummer but I want you to feel comfortable with committing this crime.
      Greetings
      Jameson

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco