Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger
Help a stranger who
wants to make someone in danger
Hell, my name is Rafaëllo Verda.
I hope I can find a
good partner who wants to help me in my situation. You can only reach out to me
if you are a computer nerd, If you look innocent and if you are small because I
want to stalk and blackmail my crush, Dengis. I am a big Russian man, so you
need to do almost everything. My crush has also a tattoo of her on me that’s on
my neck. I want to do this crime because I can’t live whitout her. When I saw
her, I was directly in love. But now she is dating this other guy, Antonis and
I can’t deal whit it. I am so jealous! So please help a stranger (me, Rafaëllo
Verda) out to give me the love of my life back. Of course I will pay you but i
don’t have a lot of money so I will also help whit this mission. Reach out to
me if you want to help me and if you are like my descriptions.
Bye
Rafaëllo Verda
Hello Rafaëllo Verda
ReplyDeleteI am Jackie Smith and i love computers. And i look very innocent because i am a small girl with long black hair. I want to help you but i need to get a lot of money from this mission. You're looking at 1 million dollars. If i don't get the money i will and can't not help you. So reach out to me if you have the money.
Hello Jackie Smith I have a offer, I don't have the money that you want but I could help you whit you're crime to compensate the money.
DeleteLet me know if we have a deal.
Greetings,
Raffaëllo Verda
I would love for you to help me break in an animal shelter and get 10000 dogs. Because i love cute animals. So of course we have a deal. Were do you want to meet to discuss al of the details?
DeleteRegards
Jackie Smith
Meet me at 11 pm on next Monday at Paridaens.
DeleteRegards,
Rafaëllo Verda
Dear Rafaëllo Verda,
ReplyDeleteI know quite a bit about computers. I'm an entrepreneur so I'm definitely trustworthy. Usually I don't stalk people, but I definitely know enough to do it successfully! My whole life I've spent hacking into systems, from my schools website to big stock marked listed company's worth more than a billion dollars. If that doesn't tell you enough just look me up online under the name Abdelalii Sunil. Personally, I think I would be great for the job, let me know if you think so to.
Sincerely, Abdelalii Sunil
Dear Abdelalii Sunil,
DeleteI would really appreciate it if you would help me.
Meet me at 10 pm tomorrow at Paridaens.
Greetings,
Rafaëllo Verda