Defeat the crime
Defeat the crime
I’m Nick Jason and I need a partner for a murder. The guy that I must kill is the boss of the mafia, an anonyme person gives me 1B dollars for killing him. But he has bodyguards. I need a strong guy that can use guns when he must use it, he must have tattoos for infiltrating the mafia, because without tattoos it is very difficult to join the mafia. I’m an American with black, short hair and black eyes, I like killing, use guns and I like cats. My plan is to enter the mafia with my partner, my partner prepares the escape and I kill the boss. After the murder, I will take the exit with my partner and we will run to our car. With the car we go to our base and I give a part of the money to my partner. After the mission, no one of us must send a message to the other for the rest of our lifes for security.
Hello Nick Jason, I am Kawalski Penguino and I am very interested in working with you and I'm also interested in the money. Before I help you, i got to know how much money I will get and what the plan is for killing this mafia boss.
ReplyDeleteHello Kawalski Penguino, I hope you will work with me and for dividing the money i can give you 30%.
DeleteHello Nick, 30% sounds amazing for me I would do anything for that amount of money.
Delete~Kawalski Penguino
hello Nick Jason, I am Rico. I would love to help you kill the mafia boss. All I ask is for a little bit of money. I hope we meet soon.
ReplyDeleteHello Rico, I hope we will work together and I can give you 30%.
DeleteHello Jason, 30% is more then i could ask for. I look forward to working together
DeleteNick Jason!
ReplyDeleteI can help you with the heavy work. Because I'm so strong and big that the enemies will sh*t their pants if they would see me. So I can kill the boss together with you. But I do want to split the money 50/50 for both of us.
See you soon! (Octavius the 4th)
Hello I think you are the profile I am looking for this murder, but I can only give you a maximum of 30%.
DeleteSo you want to stop crime by doing crime???
ReplyDeleteI like it.
I'm in fine with 5% and a gun.
text me
5% is perfect for me, I have guns for you.
DeleteI hope we will work together.
Dear Nick Jason
ReplyDeleteI'm honestly not the best man for this job. I'm a small guy from the beautiful paradise Morocco, I can drive very nice and am a computer geek. If I would do this job with you I would go with a different plan. I'm a great hacker and could hack an army of drones for you, we could shoot bullets with these drones at the maffia boss and wouldn't need a big escape, we can simply do it from the sky. I would control the drones in the sky in my helicopter. This way we have the best view ever and can shoot him and all of his men right in the head. I know this plan is not what you had in mind but I think it's a really good one. Let me now if you want in! Otherwise I think I might just kill the maffia boss myself and keep the 1B all for me...
Also if we would go through with this plan I would like at least all the expenses paid and maybe 20% or 30% of the price money.
Abdelalii Sunil
for such a good plan I can give you 30% of all the money. I think you are perfect for helping me and together we will kill the mafia boss easily.
Delete