The robbery of Rotterdam

 


Listen everybody! I want to commit a crime, you too?! Well, I need someone intelligent that could make up a very good functioning plan. You might be asking yourself, "what crime do I want to commit?” Here’s my answer, I want to rob a huge amount of cash. Which bank? A bank in Rotterdam, in the Netherlands. And why there? I don’t know, I just like the Netherlands because there is so much biking infrastructure for people to use.

Anyways, I’ll describe myself. I am Octavius the Fourth, I’m very muscular and huge. I am taller than the average man in Holland. I’m from Chad, a country in the middle of Africa. That does mean that I didn’t have the best education ever, I’m not very wise. I, myself am very impatient so I’ll need someone patient that doesn't draw attention because you will have to wait and talk for a long time on your bike.

Did I mention that we are going by BIKE?! Now you know.

By the way there will be no celebration because I have no emotions. Thats all you have to know for now.

See you soon!

Octavius the 4th.

Comments

  1. Hello, I'm Kimberly Klarck. I really like planning a crime with all the little details, so I would really like to help you. Biking is my favorite sport, especially on a tandem.
    I hope I can help you!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I think you have a good idea and of course I want to rob a huge bank. ~Emily Danes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i would love to help you rob the dutch! Let's make a plan first, i love making plans especially the illegal kind. let me know if you want to team up!--Caithlyn Balton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Octavius ​​the 4th, I'm Nick Jason and I think this is a good plan, I hope we will work together. But first I would like to know how much money I will get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll get 50 percent of the loot that we will rob! Great deal, Right?

      Delete
    2. That's a very good deal. I am very happy that we can work together.

      Delete
  5. Hey Octavius, i will help you with the robbery. but why do we need to go there by bike?
    -Rico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I'm broke and i can't afford other types of transport :(

      Delete
    2. hahahaha:)
      -Rico

      Delete
  6. Hello Octavius I would like to help you. But, I am not very sportive so I hope the bike trip won't be long.
    Naryan Bakshir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will only be a 400 km trip to the bank

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco