The government, legal thieves
The government, legal thieves
For years us working folks have worked our
asses off, just for that hard earned money to be taken away by those who are
meant to protect us, well I say no more! My name is David Beckerson II and I
want you to help me finally put an end to this tyranny, so join me and let’s
show those arrogant bastards that we will not stand for this any longer!
Like I said before, my name is David Beckerson
II. I am an old white male who has had enough of these foul beasts. I have a
very distinguished moustache, one you will recognize from miles away. I always
wear a top hat to cover my old and silvered hair, or what is left of it. If I
had to describe myself, I would say a greedy cat and dog loving old man.
Now, let’s get to business! I am plotting a
devious scheme where I shall evade any form of payment to the ‘oh so great
government’ and show them the people are not bound by any laws. We are free,
free to do anything we want. For my partner in crime, I would like someone with
past experience and views the government as I do. If you think you qualify, I
would be most eager to work alongside you.
Hi David, I also don't like the government and I want freedom. I have some past experiences. So do you want to work together.
ReplyDeleteAelin Wilson
I would be humbled if a person such as yourself were to join me in my revenge against the government. Thank you kindly for the swift response.
DeleteDavid Beckerson II
Hello, I also hate the government and their controlling behavior. I would love to help you end it. Let me know if you want to work together.--Caithlyn Balton
ReplyDeleteGreetings Sir Beckerson the second, I Mohamed completely agree with your statement. Those who they call 'taxes' are nothing but an excuse to rob us. I shall join your mission if i may. My abilities are great athleticism, money, power and fame.
ReplyDelete