Revenge

 

Revenge

Hey, I am Felix James. If you are interested to know my external characteristics, I have blue eyes and curly hair. I am freckles by the way. I am 6,1 foot tall. Internally I am kind. I give respect to everyone but I am not that patient. I want to commit murder in a big banks to get a lot of cash because I have been  suffering for a long time. I am looking for someone who has robbery skills. I want someone who can drive a car, and also some one who is a hacker, that can turn of cameras. I want someone who is mentally strong, and never gives up. Also I will consider you as my friend. I hope we will have a good time together.

Comments

  1. Hello, I think I'm the one you're looking for. I like to rob a bank and I never give up. ~Emily Danes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am not a hacker but I do have experience in stealing and if you would split the money I would love to join you. ~Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,I'm Aurora Dumont.I'm not a hacker but we can find a solution to that. I can drive a car and have robbery skills because I have done this before. I am a hardworking person who never gives up! I also hope that we have a good time together if we decide to do this.
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I would love to help you. I am not a hacker but I have a lot of experience.
    Aelin Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    Interesting plan. I am good at technical stuff so I can turn off the cameras + I also know how to drive really good. I think it's time for us to get rich togheter and kill some people.
    Naryan Bakshir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco