Minor Tomfoolery

 

Minor Tomfoolery

I’m going to hack into the world trade centre and change the amount to 5. 5 what you might be asking? Don’t worry about it. For that I need a guy that’s smart. Someone that’s good at planning. A guy with who’s filthy rich to buy an excellent lawyer. He also need to be athletic so he doesn’t get caught by the police. After we change the amount to 5, we shut it down and delete it.

My name is Mohamed. I’m a 35 year old male that’s muscular. I’m already charged with several felonies, such as kicking a baby 10 feet off the ground. And I’ve committed all the war crimes on the Geneva convention. I’m wanted in 71 states in the USA.

The plan is, first we break in, then we download the codes for accesses to the software. Then we can remote control it. And the final step is to shut it down.

 

Comments

  1. Nice to meet you fellow criminal, as I was scrolling through this wonderful website I noticed your even better post. I must say i've taken quite an interest in this 'Minor Tomfoolery' of yours. As for the requirements I am a bit old and unathletic however I have more than enough contacts and money to be safe from those pesky rats. I am quite intrigued by your background I must say. To be wanted in 71 states? I can't even begin to imagine all the wonderfully nice things you have done. If my background is of interest please do consider contacting me.
    Best of luck
    David Beckerson II

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello sir Beckerson the second, I'm glad to see that you are interested in this minor tomfoolery. You being unathletic will be no problem if you have contacts and money. I'm glad to have something in common though. Those RATS are in need of a lesson. Because clearly they didn't learn the last time on september 11th 2009. I Mohamed will be pleased to be working with you sir.

      Delete
  2. hey Mohamed, how could jou have done all the war cimes.
    -rico

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco