Looking for the best partner in crime.

 

Looking for the best partner in crime.

 

 

Hey there

 

I'm Emily Danes, 27 years old. I am a genius, and I'm looking for someone very strong and smart, to help me with my genius plan. I need a partner in crime to help me rob a bank. Are you strong and not afraid to knock someone down? Maybe you're the one where I am looking for? First I want to take the car to the bank, then I will go inside with a cigarette and act like I'm very dizzy. I drop the cigarette in the garbage with paper. After that the bank will be on fire. You come inside and you go to the safe. While I hack the computer system and turn of the security cameras can you get into the safe. You take as much money and gold as you can, and then we will escape.

Comments

  1. Hey, I'm Aurora Dumont and interested in helping you working out a genius plan. I'm a strong woman who can certainly knock someone down. Where can we meet up for further details?
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aurora, I think you're a good partner in crime. I would like to work together with. Maybe we can meet each other tomorrow at 6:00 pm by the Domino's pizza Leuven? How can I recognize you?

      Delete
  2. hey Emily Danes. Even tho I am just A small woman, I really think I could help you rob this bank. I have been training for a few weeks now and I really think it's time for me to use those muscles. I really think I would be the best partner in crime you could ever imagine. Please let me know if you need your help.
    Greetings
    Anitah Drak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anitah Drak, if you want can we meet each other somewhere to discuss the details?
      Emily Danes

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco