Join me! And become powerful and rich!

 

Join me! And become powerful and rich!

 

My name is Irob Yu and I am in search of a partner in crime, but I have some criteria. You must live around or in New York, if you don’t you can come live in my Chinese secret layer. You have to be good persuading, punching / breaking stuff or hacking. If you posses one off these talents I’ll let you in on my plan: We first start our own mafia in Chinatown (because I’m Chinese) and then we build our way to the top by robbing banks doing a bit of fraud (always fun) and prankcalling the president of the U.S. If you are interested in this offer call 911.055.23.59 or mail me via Isteal.stuff@notakiller.com.

Comments

  1. Hello, I am interested in your crime. I am good at persuading and I would love to join your mafia. I don't live in New York but if we are gonna rob a bank then I would gladly move.~ Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear!
      I'll see you at my layer.
      Irob Yu
      P.S. I'll make a hot chocolate for you <3

      Delete
  2. Jameson Greenfield7 June 2024 at 01:46

    Hey Irob Yu
    I see you want to help me with my crime so why don't I also help you.
    I live in Texas but we can figure that out.
    I hope you want to work together with me.
    Greetings
    Jameson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your application
      And sure I'll come over.
      Pleasure doing business with you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco