Help me and become a millionaire!

 

Help me and become a millionaire!

No doubt you’ve thought about what you’d do if you ever won the lottery. Well this is your chance! I’m going to rob all paper stores of their lottery cards so we can win! But I need help. If you’re a strong guy or woman who is looking for a new job, here I am. If you can punch someone in the face or is patient enough to wait in the car, you’re the one I want! Call me, beep me, if you want to reach me. You can find me every Friday at 5 o’clock in the local supermarket. I’m a short guy with brown hair and thick round glasses. Join me in this adventure, and together we’ll make oud dreams come true. So if you’re interested, you now know where to find me!

Greetings

Red Danny

Comments

  1. Jameson Greenfield6 June 2024 at 00:37

    Hey Red Danny,
    I'm interested in helping you. I'm patient and I have experience with karate.
    Let's meet this Friday at the supermarket.
    Greetings
    Jameson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jameson, thank you for contacting me. I really want your help in this case. I’ll look for you tomorrow.
      Greetings
      Red Danny

      Delete
  2. Hi Red Danny
    I would love to help you steal al the lottery cards with you. Even though I am short I do can punch someone hard in the face. I am not super patient but I will work on that.
    Aelin Wilson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aelin Wilson,
      It’s okay that your short, I’m not that big myself. If you meet me in the supermarket at 5, we can discuss this further.
      Red Danny

      Delete
    2. Hi Red Danny, I will be there.
      Aelin Wilson

      Delete
  3. Hello, I'm Jackie Smith and II really want to become a millionaire but I am not at all patient. But I can punch multiple people in the face. So i will be at the local supermarket Friday at 5 o'clock, hope i see you there Red Danny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jackie, I really appreciate that you want to help. I’ll be there. See you soon.
      Red Danny

      Delete
  4. Hey, I'm Aurora Dumont and I'm interested in helping you. I'm a strong,athletic person and can definitely punch someone in the face.I can drop by the local supermarket this Friday for further arrangements.
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aurora, you’re the one I’m looking for. If you could meet me at the supermarket that would be nice.
      See you
      Red Danny

      Delete
    2. Hey Red Danny, I can meet you at the supermarket. I'm really looking forward to it. Aurora

      Delete
  5. hey Red Danny. I would love to help you with stealing the lottery card. I really need money but I hate working a boring normal job. I think your idea is brilliant and I think i would be perfect to help you. Let me know if you need my help and I hope I will see you soon.
    Anitah Drak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anitah, I’m still looking for a guy so we can meet tomorrow at the supermarket and discuss thing a bit and I’ll let you know if I need your help. Red Danny

      Delete
  6. Hello Red Danny,
    I also need this money so if we could split the money, I'll help you.
    Greetings,
    Raffaëllo Verda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rafaëllo,
      I already have someone but if I have a new job. I’ll let you know.
      Red Danny

      Delete
    2. Greetings Danny
      I would love to help you in this robbery since I could use the money
      Best of luck
      David Beckerson II

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco