Getting rich effortlessly
I always wanted to be rich, doesn’t everyone? But with
jobs like ours, we will never make that dream come true. So
I came up with an idea that could change everything: Let’s form an alliance. I am looking for a partner in
crime to scam with. The money we will make could be huge. We split it 50/50.
Happy ending for us.
First, let me introduce myself. My name is Naryan
Bakshir. I am a short, wide Indian male. I have experience with scamming old
ladies. But I am aiming for something much bigger. Something
that will let us both quit our jobs. That's why I need you. If you're
interested in getting rich without getting caught, send me an email. My address
is naryan113@gmail.com. If you are the person im looking for,
you must be fluent in English, just like me, and have experience in this kind
of crime. Together we will be working in the shadows.
Get ready to shower in money!
Dear Naryan Bakshir,
ReplyDelete.
I've built a small scamming empire myself, but it's getting harder to manage on my own. Since you have quite a bit of experience it might be fun to do this together. You're exactly what I'm looking for! Let's get rich effortlessly together!
Sincerely, Abdelalii Sunil
Greetings Abdelalii,
DeletePerfect, let's be the best scamming partners in crime!
Naryan Bakshir
Hey Naryan, this is something for me. I'm a talented man with a lot of experience. When will we meet?
ReplyDeleteMarc Smith
Hello Marc,
ReplyDeleteGood to hear that there are talented scammers here, how about we meet this Sunday at the indian bakaka café and decide who we will scam first and how. I will be sitting at 13pm in the corner with a book. I am an indian wide male so it will be easy to spot me. I'll see you on Sunday
Naryan Bakshir
Hey Naryan. I think this is the job that I have been looking for. I love to scam old people and I have lots of experience. I speak fluently English and I would love to work with you. Let me know if you would like my help.
ReplyDeleteAnitah Drak