Fire to the children hospital!

 

Fire to the children hospital!

Hello I’m Kawalski Penguino and I hate children. I hate them so much that I want to set the children hospital on fire but I need help. I need someone who can pretend to work in the hospital and turn of the sprinkler system so the fire can spread easier and I’ll do the rest. You have to be agile, know how to lie and you need to be a bit technical to turn of the sprinklers. Your gender or race does not mater but just do not look like a hobo otherwise the plan will not work. I hope you are the right person for the job and that you can help me succeed in my life long dream of killing those dumb and ignorant kids. If  you do not hate children like I do, you should not contact me. If you want to know why I hate those God damn kids so much you can ask me.

Comments

  1. Hey, I would like to help you with the perfect crime of putting children on fire. I may not be the smartest but I know what I would have to do. I hope we can work together. Greetings from Madagascar Rico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kawalski. When I saw your post I immediately knew this was something for me. My hate for children is super big as well and I think they should all die. Setting the hospital on fire is a brilliant idea and I just know that I am perfect for this job. Even tho I say so myself, I look really nice, so I think it would be easy for me to go undercover as a doctor. I really hope you choose me to be your partner in crime and I will make sure that you won't regret it. Hopefully I hear something from you soon.
    -Anitah Drak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kawalski Penguino6 June 2024 at 00:47

      Hello Anitah i love your hate for children and i would be very happy to work with you to burn those filthy kids and make them suffer. You sound like the perfect person for the job and i think you would do great.
      ~Kawalski Penguino

      Delete
  3. Good day to you sir Penguino
    I have always hated those pesky little rats. It's about time someone showed what they deserve. I am quite confident in my technical and social skills so if i peak your interest I would be humbled to assist you in this wonderfull activity.
    Best of luck
    David Beckerson II

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kawalski Penguino7 June 2024 at 01:36

      hello David, I think you would be a great candidate for helping me. I love that you are good on the technical side and the social side of things is an extra bonus. I would like it for you to help me succeed in my lifelong dream.
      ~Kawalski Penguino

      Delete
  4. I think this job is for me, I hate children very much and if it's possible I would kill them with pleasure. I'm Nick Jason and it would be a pleasure to work with you.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kawalski Penguino7 June 2024 at 01:45

      Hello Nick, I like your hate for kids and you sound like a good person to help me. But do you have any technical skills?
      ~Kawalski Penguino

      Delete
  5. Hey Kawalski Penguino. I would want to work together with you but there's one big problem. I'm very muscular and big so i don't think i will fit into a doctors robe. So I won't be able to pretend to work in a hospital. But i would be a very strong bodyguard. Maybe you are interested ? (Octavius the 4th)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kawalski Penguino6 June 2024 at 00:58

      I'm sorry Octavius but I need someone that can get in the hospital without looking suspicious, and I think that it would be harder for you to get in but also to get out when the fire starts. So I will have to decline your offer.
      ~Kawalski Penguino

      Delete
  6. Hello Kawalski,
    I love your idea. I am ready anytime for your big plan. I am a short wide Indian male tho, i hope that doesn't really matter. I am a very good scammer so I have experience with technical stuff. But I will only help you if you pay me.
    Naryan Bakshir

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I am Tokyo and I also hate children so I want to help. I am an old woman so I can easily deceive others. ~Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Penguino
    I'm am anything but the person that your looking for.
    But, Hear me out! I have a flamethrower at home.
    If you want to I'll come and bring it over, Just make sure you have 5000$ ready by then.
    sincerely
    Irob Yu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco