Do you want to nail your exams, steal the answers!

 

Do you want to nail your exams, steal the answers!

 

Hi, my name is Aelin Wilson, I am a small Mexican women with super long black hair that reaches my but. I have a big beautiful tattoo on my back. I am very impatient, but I do laugh a lot. I am a very big animal lover, and I love cats the most.

I am going to steal the answers from the exams, because I really don’t want to study. If you also don’t want to study help me steal the answers.

There are a few things that you need to know. You need to be very strong to be able to get through them. You have  to be small so people wont see us. And lastly you really can’t be nervous because that could ruin everything.

If you think this is the crime for you, come and help me.

Comments

  1. Hello, I also don't like to study and I have experience in stealing. I am a bit old but I am strong enough. I don't know if 1m65 small is but let me know. ~Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tokyo, you are small enough to do the job. Can we meet tomorrow at 6pm close to paridaens, then we can make up a plan.

      Delete
    2. sorry I forgot to say that this was Aelin Wilson

      Delete
  2. I'm down for it. But only if I get payed. Maybe we can sell the answers to students? What do you think?
    Marc Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I don't think it's smart if we sell the answers. It will cause al lot of attention to us and I don't want to get caugh.
      Aelin Wilson

      Delete
  3. Hey, I'm Aurora Dumont and I don't want to study for exams either.I'm a strong, tall woman but I'm athletic so I can hide everywhere. I'm really looking forward to help you!
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I would love your help. Let's meet tommorow at 6pm close to paridaens.
      Aelin Wilson

      Delete
  4. Hey Aelin, Red Danny here. I’m a short guy looking for a new job. I really don’t like to study and maybe we can sell them afterwards. That’s two pigeons with one stone. So please contact me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Red Danny, I won't sell the answers because it will get us a lot of attention. But if you still want to work together we can meet tommorow at 6pm close to paridaens.
      Aelin Wilson

      Delete
    2. Dear Aelin Wilson,
      I am very strong, but I am a big Russian man. I could scare everyone while you steal the answers. Let me know where and when we meet.
      Greetings,
      Rafaëllo Verda

      Delete
    3. Hi I am sorry but I already have enough people for the job, but I would love your help another time.
      Regards Aelin Wilson

      Delete
  5. Hello Aelin Wilson, its Jackie Smith. I also don't like to study but i can fight really good and i am a very short girl with long black hair. I would love to help you out but can i bring my dogs with me they always help me with crimes. And they can break in to school and steal they exam papers. So we just have to wait in the car until the dogs come out with the papers. So we will surely not be caught.
    Contact me if you want to work with me and my dogs.
    Jackie Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie I would really like your help. But unfortunately I already have help for the job, but I would love your help another time.
      Regards Aelin Wilson

      Delete
  6. Hello Aelin, when I was in school I hated exams and I would like to help you through yours. I think I could be of great help. Let me know if you want to team up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I would love your help meet me tomorrow at 6 pm close to Parisdaens
      Regards Aelin

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco