Children

 

Children

If you also hate children. You have to see my text! We can work with each other and catch every child we see. My name is Florian Vloorens, I’m jealous of the children who is doing great. The things that I didn’t get, they also may not get.

So I will catch the rich children, then I will sell them to a poor family. If no one want them, I will sell their organs. But I cannot do it myself. I need someone that can help me. He must be high and strong, it’s better if he also hate or is jealous of the children.

My plan is catching kids, when they go to school alone. I drive a car and you sit in the back seat. You must catch the child, if I open the door and let you go out. Then you bring the child back in the car and we drive away.

If my plan is going as I think. We will not get caught by the police and we can deal the money that we got from selling the child.

Comments

  1. Kawalski Penguino6 June 2024 at 00:42

    Hello I'm Kawalski Penguino and I would be very happy if I could help you getting rid of those filthy children. I hate children and being able to make those little brats pay would make me super happy. before I help you though I need to know what it pays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florian Vloorens6 June 2024 at 00:57

      Hey Kawalski Penguino, I'm really happy that you can help me. How much money do you want?
      Florian Vloorens

      Delete
    2. Kawalski Penguino6 June 2024 at 01:01

      I think 40 per cent of what we make from selling the kids or their organs is good as I help you and it is your idea.
      ~Kawalski Penguino

      Delete
    3. Florian Vloorens7 June 2024 at 01:32

      Deal. Where and when can I find you?
      Florian Vloorens

      Delete
    4. Kawalski Penguino7 June 2024 at 01:41

      Hello Florian, I live next to the burnt down children hospital on culingtonners street, you can find me there.
      See you soon.
      ~Kawalski Penguino

      Delete
  2. Hey Florian, I'm soooo interested! When are we doing this thing? Can we also kill the kids?? I'm 64 and I have some grandchilderen. But they are so annoying. Can we kill them too?
    Greetings
    Marc Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florian Vloorens6 June 2024 at 01:02

      Hey Marc Smith, we can do that on June 11th. If you want we can kill all the kids we catch. This is going to be a fun crime.
      Florian Vloorens

      Delete
  3. Hey Florian Vloorens,
    I think that we could be good friends I am a big Russian man so I have good connections with people of the dark web to sell the organs to. I also hate children so I hope if I help you I will never see them again. But I also need someone for my crime, maybe that can be you.
    Rafaëllo Verda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rafaëllo Verda, I'm glad I found someone like you. What can I do for you?
      Florian Vloorens

      Delete
    2. Hello Florian Vloorens,
      I would like you to stalk someone for me. It' s the new boyfriend of my girl. Meet me at 10 pm tomorrow at Paridaens if you like the idea of us working together.
      Greetings,
      Rafaëllo Verda

      Delete
  4. Hey Florian, I am very excited and enthusiastic about this plan that you have devised. I would like to help you kidnap the children. I perfectly fit the description for the person that you have been looking for. I hate children with a burning passion and I am a tall strong Mexican man. I also am quite fast so that makes it easier to kidnap the children fast and without much risk. Hopefully you will choose me to be your partner in this perfect crime.
    -Juan El Salvador

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florian Vloorens7 June 2024 at 01:40

      Hey Juan El Salvador, you can be my partner, but first I need to know how much money you want.
      Florian Vloorens

      Delete
  5. Hey Florian, that’s a very nice plan you have made, but wouldn’t it be more fun if we ask for ransom money to the parents and still sell them to poor families or just kill them
    -Rico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florian Vloorens7 June 2024 at 01:36

      Hey Rico, it's will be more fun if we send a video about how we killed their child.
      Florian Vloorens

      Delete
    2. hey Florian, it will be pefect but we can't see the looks on there faces :(
      -Rico

      Delete
  6. Hey Florian. I might not be the tallest or strongest person, but my hate for children is that big that I think I would be your perfect partner in crime. I do think it's better if we just kill them right away because I don't think children deserve to live and we make money by selling their organs. If you like my idea an want my help, please let me know as soon as possible.
    greetings
    Anitah Drak

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo Florian
    I was wondering if a man-child also counts as a child, if so i would like the get revenge on that man-child of a brother Ikill Yu.
    You could definitely handle him, just lure him into your van with Pokémon cards and i'll pay you to do wathever you want with him, just don't make him come back.
    Please i'm desperate.
    sincerely Irob Yu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S i'm not that tall nor strong but it's a easy mission and i'll pay you double if you want to

      Delete
  8. I also hate children and I think this job is for me, I just want to know how much money I will get from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Florian Vloorens7 June 2024 at 01:43

      I will give you 40 percent of what we get. Is that enough or do you want more?
      Florian Vloorens

      Delete
  9. Hey mister Vloorens. I'm the person you're looking for because I'm strong and huge. But I do have 1 question. How much will I get from the money that you'll make? By the way i have candy in my underpants so we could lure the children.
    (Octavius the 4th)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco