Are you ready to steal money from people who don’t have time to use it for themselves?

 

Are you ready to steal money from people who don’t have time to use it for themself?

My name is Anitah Drak. Even though I look like a small and innocent woman, I have a dark side to me as well. I really need money because I’m a big “shopaholic”, but I just can’t afford it. That’s why I’m going to rob old people.

 At first, I thought it was going to be easy because old people are dumb. But it turned out that stealing is harder than I thought. I think they won't trust me because I have a big scar on my forehead. This is why I need you.

My plan is for you to distract the old people by just talking to them. In order to do this, you do have to look nice, or you will bump into the same problem I had. Then while you distract them, I will take their money, and everyone will be happy.  The best thing is that you don’t have to feel bad because they will die soon anyways. That's why it’s best that we use the money that they don’t have time spending for themselves.

Comments

  1. What's up Anitah Drak ? I hope you're doing well because i would want to form an alliance with you. My main goal is to get as much money as possible from those innocent old people. Because you're right, they won't spend the money in a long time. I do look quite abnormal to old people because I'm dark skinned, but that won't be such a big problem. Right?
    See you soon? (Octavius the 4th)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Octavius the 4th. I am happy that you think the same about those old people and I really believe that you could help me. I would love to meet up to talk about some more details. See you soon, Anitah Drak.

      Delete
  2. Hello Anitah Dark
    I am Jackie Smith and i need a lot of money so i can care for all my 1000 pets. And i am really good in distracting old people. And if i bring some of my pets with me than i know for sure that we can complete this mission without trouble. The old people won't expect a thing because I am just a small little girl with long black hair. Contact me if you want to work with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jackie Smith. I think using your pets to distract them is a brilliant idea. My grandma loved animals so I guess all old people will love them. I really want to work with you and I think you would be a great partner in crime!
      Anitah Drak

      Delete
  3. Jameson Greenfield6 June 2024 at 00:55

    Hey Anitah, this plan is brilliant. I think that I can distract the old people with my innocent looking appearance. I don't even need a part of our stolen money, I would just like to help you out :).
    Greetings
    Jameson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jameson. I am not sure if you are the person I am looking for. I think you really have to see the need of stealing the money because otherwise you might change your mind. I am really sorry but if I will contact you if you can help me with anything else.
      Anitah Drak

      Delete
  4. Greetings Anitah Drak, I have experience of scamming old people. So, I know with what I can distract and get their attention with. I am an short wide Indian male. I have experience talking with alot of people. How about getting rich right now? Shall we perform an alliance?
    Naryan Bakshir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Naryan Bakshir. I think your experience with scamming old people can really come in handy. I would love for you to work with me. Let's meet up this evening to talk about some details. See you then.
      Anitah Drak

      Delete
  5. Dear Anitah Dark,
    I don't look that innocent but I really need the money to pay of some people. Maybe we can look for a other way tho steal the money from them like at night or we could kidnap them.
    Greetings,
    Raffaëllo Verda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you are the partner that I am looking for. I would mike to just stick to my own plan and it seems like you can't help me with that.
      Anitah Drak

      Delete
  6. Hello, I am not so young myself so I think I could easily distract them when you take the money. If we could share it afterwards then I will help you. ~Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Anitah Dark

    What a brilliant plan! I take money from old people aswell. I scam people from all age categories because money is money I don't care who I took it from. If they were dumb enough to give it to me I'll take it. I don't know if I'm the perfect partner for you but I would really like to be! We would make so much money! I already have a small empire but together we could make a really big one! Together we could scam so many people online, wich is way easier than to rob them. If you want in let me know. I think this could be really fun!

    Abdelalii Sunil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco