Madagascar go boom
Madagascar go
boom
Hello, I am
Rico from Madagascar. I am weird, stupid and I love explosives. I am tall, built
like a pinguin and of course handsome. I am looking for a partner to do some
illegal activities with. I want to blow up Fort Knox and steal all of the gold.
If you help me, I will give 30% the loot. But first we would have to do some
preparations. We would have steal a big bomb like a nuclear bomb.
I am looking
for specific things in my partner in crime. I am searching for someone who is
as intelligent as a genius. I prefer a tall person but if you are short it
doesn’t matter too much(but no midgets!). So the plan is: We blow up Fort Knox
and steal all the gold. Unless you have a better plan but I doubt that. Anyone
that is a fellow pinguin or from Madagascar is my friend. If you are interested
in this heist or other heists to come, please contact me.
I'm Nick Jason and I'm interested in this crime, I think the plan is a bit too dangerous and we need to change that but with a little more money I can help you.
ReplyDeletehey Nick Jason, we can still alter the plan if you think it is to dangerous
Delete-Rico
I hope you are having a wonderful day sir Rico.
ReplyDeleteI noticed your plan and was blown away. I would say i qualify as I am quite smart, sadly I'm not the tallest. About the distrobution of the loot, how about we make it 60% for you, 40% for me. After all, it's not easy getting your hands on a bomb of such calliber these days. I may not be penguin but I sure would like to be one.
Best of luck
David Beckerson II
hey David, nice joke. That's fine for me. i look forward to us working together.
Delete-Rico
Hey Rico, I think the plan needs a bit more improvement and with our combined intelligence we could easily make it better. If you need more bombs I know a person who could get it. And I would like to receive at least 35% of the money. I think we could make a amazing duo.
ReplyDelete-Juan El Salvador
That souds like a perfect plan Juan
Delete-Rico
Hello Rico, It's me Kawalski Penguino a fellow penguin from Madagascar. I believe we have worked together before and I think we would be great working back together. I see that you need someone smart to get such a big bomb and I can help get that. before we work together though I would like to know how much gold there will be.
ReplyDelete~Kawalski Penguino
hey Kawalski, according to my inel there will be 10 tons of gold that we can steal. I look forward to us working together. We pinguins deserve all the gold.
Delete-Rico
Hey Rico. I wanted to contact you buddy, because I'm interested in the 30% of the loot. There's one problem, I'm very dumb so you won't be able to count on me for the plan but i would be able to give you protection. I would love to come help you! (Octavius the 4th)
ReplyDeletei would apreciate the protection Octavius.
Delete-Rico
Yo Rico
ReplyDeleteI'm very intrigued, but I do have one question: why are you going to use a nuke you'll just evaporate the gold and also make it toxic and it will cause cancer.
Please rethink your plan and maybe I'll reconsider.
Pleasure to meat you.
Irob Yu
no thank you
Delete-Rico