Let’s rob a bank and drink wine

 

Let’s rob a bank and drink wine

Hello

I’m Tokyo and I love money and jewelry. I’m going to rob a bank I France for a diamond necklace but I need a partner.

I’m 65 years old, 1m65 and female. I love drinking wine, gin, rum, cocktails and vodka but that’s pretty expensive. I am single, I have 3 tattoos and I don’t like violence (only in the movies). I’m old but I like working out. I have 3 cat’s at home but currently I’m staying in a hotel in Paris.

I love adventure and my partner should be someone I have fun with. If you want to be my partner then you should be smart, funny but sometimes serious. Age doesn’t matter but I’m looking for someone around my height. I don’t like selfish people. So if you’re not boring and want to make some money, come to Paris. I will be waiting.

PS: if you hate cats, stay home

Comments

  1. Jameson Greenfield7 June 2024 at 01:41

    hey Tokyo,
    I love your idea!
    I'm 24 years old and I'm pretty tall. I hope that's okay for you.
    I also love cats and I would love to have some fun with you.
    When do we meet?
    Greetings
    Jameson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, Jameson. I would love to meet you. If your available, friday at 19 o'clock would be the best time for me.

      Delete
  2. Dear Tokyo
    Irob does like his wine.
    But do you also have Ginger beer? (for the cocktails)
    If so I'll come over and have a drink.
    Until we meet again!
    Irob Yu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Irob
      Ofcourse I have Ginger beer because I am a real expert. If you want to come over I would be delighted.
      ~Tokyo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco