Help a girl get revenge!

 Help a girl get revenge!

Do you have a fiery spirit and a passion for crime? Help me get revenge while also getting a quick 150 dollars! I am Caithlyn Balton, I’m 30 years old and have my very own maple syrup business in Maine. A year ago my business partner stole my idea of putting weed in maple syrup to start his own business and I want to get revenge. I need someone who can get into their building unnoticed to burn it to the ground. They need to blend in, be able to get out quickly and be committed. If you thing you could be the partner in crime I am looking for, let me know.

Comments

  1. Hey, I'm interested. I like taking revenge and with some fire, it will be amazing. I'm 64 but my soul is young. So let's partner up?
    Greetings Marc Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the offer Mr Smith but I dont think you would be the ideal person for this job. I need someone who can get out quick and I would not want to risk you being to slow.

      Delete
  2. Hey I would love to help you get revenge! I have a really fiery spirit. And I think it is really unfair that your business parter stole your ideas. So do you want to work together?
    Aelin Wilson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to have you as my partner in crime! Let's meet up--Caithlyn Balton

      Delete
    2. At wat time and where do you want to meet?
      Aelin Wilson

      Delete
    3. Does saturday at midnight by the south entrence of central park, NY work for you?

      Delete
    4. That is perfect for me! See you then!
      Regards Aelin Wilson

      Delete
  3. Hello, I really like taking revenge! I really want to go undercover, it looks really fun to be there to whole time knowing you are going to burn the whole place down, when they don't know. I hope I can help you!
    Kimberly Klarck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have you as my partner Kimberly. It seems as though we have a very similar look on things. Let's discuss this plan further.

      Delete
    2. Let' meet next week, wherever is easiest for you. I was thinking of 2-3 weeks of being undercover.-Caithlyn Balton

      Delete
    3. 2-3 weeks undercover is good for me. We can meet in the fields, where nobody can hear us. Which day do you want to meet?
      Kimberly

      Delete
    4. Does wednesday work for you?--Caithlyn Balton

      Delete
    5. Yes, of course! In the afternoon?
      Kimberly

      Delete
  4. Hey, If you’re still looking for a guy. I’m here and I really need a distraction. I’d really like to do an undercover job because I need variation you know. So give me a beep if you need me.
    Red Danny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Red Danny, you would have to be undercover for quite a while. If you're still up for it we should meet up.--Caithlyn Balton

      Delete
  5. Dear Caithlyn Balton,
    I love to take revenge on people, so I'm in. When do we meet?
    -- Rafaëllo Verda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

America: the land of freedom

Help a stranger who wants to make someone in danger

Scamming in paradise Morocco