Come kill someone with me!
Come kill someone with me!
Hello,
I’m Marc Smith and I’m 64 years old. I’m looking for a partner to commit a murder with.
I’m looking for someone who isn’t quickly scared, because it’s going to be a bloody job. I need a woman to come help me, because no one expects a woman to be involved in a murder. She has to be smart, because I don’t have a plan. So she can make one. I will kill the person, but she has to clean it up. I’m not lazy, I just don’t like making myself tired.
Our victim would be mister Huttener or mister Anthonis. Or both. I want to have some fun, so I hope someone is in for a murder. It’s going to be a 2 day-job. The first day we will meet each other and make a plan. Maybe we will make some calls to make sure we won’t get caught. The murder is going to take place on the second day. After that, we will never speak or see each other again.
Text me if you are interested!
Hello, I'm Kimberly Klarck. I'm not quickly scared, and I love planning murders. I would really like to help you do both. I am a woman, so I hope I can help you!
ReplyDeleteKimberly
Hey Kimberly. Perfect. We will meet tomorow around 7 in the morning to take our first victim down. Be there on time.
DeleteMarc
Hey, I'm Aurora and not quickly scared. I'm smart and have already a great plan to kill both of them without leaving anything behind. Contact me if you want know what the plan is. Greetings Aurora
ReplyDeletehey Marc, does ir realy have to be a women because I would want to help. I would do it with a big bomb.
ReplyDelete-Rico
Hello Marc Smith, i am Jackie Smith. And i need food for my lovely animals. And they go crazy if they don't have enough food. So i would love to help you out and my dogs are always so hungry so they wont even leave a single hair or fingernail. Contact me for further details.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Jackie Smith